Meat-Free Meals: Healthy, Sustainable Menu Options Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Meat-Free Meals: Healthy, Sustainable Menu Options
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Botts, KenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-10-24
- Physical Description: 88 p.: ill.
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out for Food Day. Presenter, Ken Botts, is special projects manager for the UNT Dining Services and he discusses the meatless revolution and a case study of the nation's first vegan dining hall, Mean Greens. Botts explores the current food trends that made Mean Greens a possibility.
- Keyword: veganism
- Keyword: nutrition
- Keyword: campus dining halls
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out for Food Day, 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: University of North TexasCode: UNTX
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228321
- Academic Department: Dining Services