[Review] Changing Minds: The Shifting Perception of Culture in Eighteenth-Century France Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Review] Changing Minds: The Shifting Perception of Culture in Eighteenth-Century France
Author: Kaplan, Marijn S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: American Association of Teachers of FrenchPlace of Publication: [Carbondale, Illinois]
- Creation: 2005-02
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Changing Minds: The Shifting Perception of Culture in Eighteenth-Century France," by John C. O'Neal, published in 2002.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Keyword: cultural studies
- Keyword: philosophy
- Keyword: interdisciplinary
- Keyword: Enlightenment
- Journal: The French Review, 2005, Carbondale: American Association of Teachers of French, pp. 595-596
- Publication Title: The French Review
- Volume: 78
- Issue: 3
- Page Start: 595
- Page End: 596
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228273
- Academic Department: World Languages, Literatures, and Cultures