European Union Enlargement: A Status Report on Turkey's Accession Negotiations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title European Union Enlargement: A Status Report on Turkey's Accession Negotiations
Author: Morelli, Vincent L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Section Research Manager
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-08-05
- Content Description: This report provides a brief overview of the EU's accession process and Turkey's path to EU membership. The U.S. Congress has had a long-standing interest in Turkey as a NATO ally and partner in regional foreign policy and energy security issues. Although some Members of Congress have expressed continued support for Turkey's membership in the EU, congressional interest and enthusiasm seems to have diminished recently.
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Turkey
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Turkey -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Turkey
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Turkey
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22517
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22517_2013Aug05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228148