Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects
Author: Brass, Clinton T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Government Organization and Management
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-09-25
- Content Description: This report discusses the causes of funding gaps and shutdowns of the federal government, processes that are associated with shutdowns, and how agency operations may be affected by shutdowns. The report concludes with a discussion of potential issues for Congress.
- Physical Description: 24 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government employees
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal employees
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34680
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34680_2013Sep25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228084