Managing Disaster Debris: Overview of Regulatory Requirements, Agency Roles, and Selected Challenges Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Managing Disaster Debris: Overview of Regulatory Requirements, Agency Roles, and Selected Challenges
Author: Luther, LindaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-13
- Content Description: Report that addresses the challenges in removing debris resulting from a "major disaster" or "emergency" declared by the President, as well as the role of federal agencies in debris removal.
- Physical Description: 13 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Disasters
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Refuse and refuse disposal
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Solid wastes
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34576
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34576_2011Jan13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228080