Intellectual Property in Industrial Designs: Issues in Innovation and Competition Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Intellectual Property in Industrial Designs: Issues in Innovation and Competition
Author: Thomas, John R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Visiting Scholar
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-05
- Content Description: Report that identifies several current issues relating to intellectual property in industrial designs. It describes the different sorts of intellectual property protection that apply to industrial designs, and identifies current issues at the interface between intellectual property and industrial designs.
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intellectual property
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Copyright
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Copyright infringement
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34559
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34559_2011Jan05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228079