Offender Reentry: Correctional Statistics, Reintegration into the Community, and Recidivism Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Offender Reentry: Correctional Statistics, Reintegration into the Community, and Recidivism
Author: James, NathanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Crime Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-06-03
- Content Description: Report that provides background information regarding the prison population in the United States that has been growing steadily for more than 30 years. The report presents correctional system statistics and discusses the federal government's involvement in offender reentry programs and the Second Chance Act (P.L. 110-199) that was enacted on April 9, 2008.
- Physical Description: 37 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prison administration
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prison overcrowding
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prisons
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Rehabilitation of criminals
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34287
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34287_2013Jun03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228067