Navy Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Program: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Navy Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Program: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: O'Rourke, RonaldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Naval Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-09-27
- Content Description: This report provides background information and potential issues for Congress on the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS), a relatively inexpensive Navy surface combatant equipped with modular "plug-and-fight" mission packages for countering mines, small boats, and diesel-electric submarines, particularly in littoral (i.e., near-shore) waters.
- Physical Description: 95 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Navy -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional oversight
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Weapons systems
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Warships
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33741
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33741_2013Sep27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228053