Intelligence Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Intelligence Issues for Congress
Author: Best, Richard A., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in National Defense
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-20
- Content Description: Report that gives an overview of current intelligence issues of interest to the 112th Congress. It includes background and analysis including most recent development, ongoing Congressional concerns, specific issues for the 112th Congress, and a summary of related legislation from the 109th through the 112th Congresses.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence activities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence services
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Intelligence officers
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military intelligence
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33539
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33539_2011Jan20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228040