Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding
Author: Spar, KarenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Domestic Social Policy and Division Research Coordinator
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-06-21
- Content Description: Report that looks at the purpose and background of Community Services Block Grants (CSBG), which provide federal funds to states, territories, and tribes for distribution to local agencies to support a wide range of community-based activities to reduce poverty.
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public welfare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Social Security
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32872
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32872_2012Jun21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc228012