O-MM-0109-by Provision of Certified DON data BRAC 05 IntelJCSGs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title O-MM-0109-by Provision of Certified DON data BRAC 05 IntelJCSGs
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-10-13
- Content Description: Disregard Restriction of Header and Footer: O-MM-0109-by Provision of Certified DON data BRAC 05 IntelJCSGs. Navy memo dtd October 1, 2004. Department of Navy Activities with Corrections to Intelligence JCSG Data Call 1: Capacity Analysis, 18 March 04 (IJCSG Data Call 1-04); and Department of Navy Activities with Corrections to Intelligence JCSG Data Call 2: Military Value, 13 August 04 (IJCSG Data Call 2-01).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 10827
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=10827_O-MM-0109-by_Provision_of_Certified_DON_data_BRAC_05_IntelJCSGs.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=10827
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc22801
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005