The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Issues for Congress
Author: Fergusson, Ian F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Cooper, William H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Jurenas, RemyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy
Author: Williams, Brock R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-06-17
- Content Description: Report that examines the issues related to the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the state and substance of the negotiations (to the degree that the information is publicly available), the specific areas under negotiation, the policy and economic contexts in which the TPP would fit, and the issues for Congress that the TPP presents.
- Physical Description: 63 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42694
- Accession or Local Control No: R42694_2013Jun17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc227794