U.S. Natural Gas Exports: New Opportunities, Uncertain Outcomes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Natural Gas Exports: New Opportunities, Uncertain Outcomes
Author: Ratner, MichaelCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy Policy
Author: Parfomak, Paul W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Infrastructure Policy
Author: Fergusson, Ian F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Luther, LindaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-09-17
- Content Description: This report examines what has changed in the U.S. natural gas market and the prospects and implications of the United States becoming a significant net natural gas exporter.
- Physical Description: 31 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Natural gas
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade promotion
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42074
- Accession or Local Control No: R42074_2013Sep17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc227739