[Students in Line] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Students in Line]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of students in a line that leads to a table where three people are seated. A woman seated at the table appears to be stamping a piece of paper for the female student in front of her.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: Students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc227603