Final Report: ASIS&T Task Force on Webinars Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Final Report: ASIS&T Task Force on Webinars
Author: Neal, Diane RasmussenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chair; University of Western Ontario
Author: Abbas, June, 1964-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Oklahoma
Author: Alemneh, Daniel GelawCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Garnett, AlexCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Simon Fraser University
Author: Green, RemleeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Name: American Society for Information Science and TechnologyPlace of Publication: [Silver Spring, Maryland]
- Creation: 2011-10-03
- Content Description: This report was submitted to the American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) Board of Directors. In June 2011, an ASIS&T Task Force on Webinars was appointed. This is the final report discusses the findings of this task force and recommendations.
- Physical Description: 37 p.
- Keyword: webinars
- Keyword: recruitment tools
- Keyword: information science
- Keyword: online education
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226888
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit