SIG Annual Activities Report and SIG-Of-The-Year Criteria and Checklist: International Information Issues (SIG-III) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title SIG Annual Activities Report and SIG-Of-The-Year Criteria and Checklist: International Information Issues (SIG-III)
Author: Alemneh, Daniel GelawCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2012
- Content Description: Report on the annual activities from 2011-2012 for the Special Interest Group for International Information Issues (SIG-III) and the SIG-of-the-Year criteria and checklist.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: information science
- Keyword: technology
- Keyword: international communities
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226887
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit