SIG Annual Activities Report and SIG-Of-The-Year Criteria and Checklist: International Information Issues (SIG-III) Page: 4
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. Did your SIG hold a planning meeting at the last annual meeting?
X Yes No
- Please see the meeting minute in the May 2012 Newsletter (Vol. 12 No.1)
2. Who represented your SIG at the SIG Cabinet meeting at the last
ASIS&T annual meeting?
Name - Toni Carbo Office SIG Cabinet representative
3. Who attended the AII-SIGs Planning Lunch at the last ASIS&T annual
Name Daniel Gelaw Alemneh Office: Chair
4. Please list the names of new leaders in your SIG who may be interested
in getting involved in other areas of ASIS&T:
- Shimelis Assefa, University of Denver, shimelis.assefa(idu.edu
- Anatoliy Gruzd, Dalhouse University gruz(dal.ca
- Fatih Oguz, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, f oquz~(&incq.edu
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Alemneh, Daniel Gelaw. SIG Annual Activities Report and SIG-Of-The-Year Criteria and Checklist: International Information Issues (SIG-III), report, 2012; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc226887/m1/5/: accessed March 25, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .