Adapting Water Management A Primer on Coping with Climate Change Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adapting Water Management A Primer on Coping with Climate Change
Author: Matthews, John H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Quesne, Tom LeCreator Type: Personal
Contributor: HSBC Climate PartnershipContributor Type: Organization
Name: WWF-UKPlace of Publication: Panda House Weyside Park Godalming Surrey GU7 1XR.
- Creation: 2009-03
- Harvested: 2010-10
- Content Description: This primer is intended as a guide to some of the basic issues surrounding water management from a climate change perspective. It includes information on climate change impacts on various freshwater ecosystems as well as precipitation. Also addressed is how the assessment of vulnerability should distinguish between impacts assessment, which attempts to project future biophysical and ecological changes in a deterministic manner, and vulnerability assessment, which attempts to combine an assessment of future suites of change with an assessment of the resilience of ecosystems and management institutions.
- Physical Description: 36 P.: col.ill.
- Keyword: water management
- Keyword: climate change
- Keyword: water Security
- Keyword: climate adaptation
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- URL: http://www.worldwildlife.org/climate/Publications/WWFBinaryitem12534.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226773