Whales in Hot Water? The Impact of a Changing Climate on Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises: A Call For Action Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Whales in Hot Water? The Impact of a Changing Climate on Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises: A Call For Action
Author: Elliott, WendyCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Simmonds, MarkContributor Type: Personal
Designer: InsideOut Creative LtdContributor Type: Organization
Photographer: Blue whaleContributor Type: Organization
Name: WWF-International,Place of Publication: Gland Switzerland
- Creation: 2007-05
- Harvested: 2010-10
- Content Description: Warmer ocean temperatures and melting sea ice in the polar regions may jeopardise the ecology of the Arctic and Antarctic feeding grounds of many large whales.
- Physical Description: 16 p.:col.ill.
- Keyword: climate change
- Keyword: ecological impacts
- Keyword: climate impacts
- Keyword: environment
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: World Wildlife Fund
- Rights License: pd
- URL: http://www.worldwildlife.org/climate/Publications/WWFBinaryitem7665.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226703