Administrative Order No. 238 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Administrative Order No. 238
- Series Title Administrative Orders from the Office of the Governor of Alaska
- Series Title Office of the Governor: Administrative Orders
Author: Palin, SarahCreator Type: Personal
Name: Alaska. Office of the GovernorPlace of Publication: Juneau, Alaska
- Harvested: 2010-12
- Creation: 2007-09
- Content Description: This executive order establishes the Alaska Climate Change Sub-Cabinet to advise the Office of the Governor of Alaska on the preparation and implementation of a climate change strategy for Alaska.
- Physical Description: 4 p.:col.ill.
- Keyword: climate change
- Keyword: environmental policy
- Keyword: global warming
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- URL: http://www.gov.state.ak.us/admin-orders/238.html
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226671