Agency Collaboration for UNCCD Implementation: Current Situation and Lessons Learned Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Agency Collaboration for UNCCD Implementation: Current Situation and Lessons Learned
Author: Havana, CubaCreator Type: Personal
Name: United Nations Development ProgrammePlace of Publication: One United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017 USA
- Creation: 2003-08
- Harvested: 2010-08
- Content Description: This joint publication of the Facilitation Committee of the Global Mechanism for the UNCCD CoP-6, (25 Aug - 5 Sept 2003, Havana, Cuba), presents short briefs by Committee members highlighting their commitment to CCD process and its implementation. It provides some lessons learnt from collaboration between members through a matrix of successful collaborative efforts to date.
- Physical Description: 26 p.:col.ill.
- Keyword: global mechanism
- Keyword: drylands
- Keyword: land management
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- URL: http://content.undp.org/go/cms-service/download/publication/?version=live&id=2514692
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc226596