Army Installations and State Action Papers - Puerto Rico Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Army Installations and State Action Papers - Puerto Rico
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-09-22
- Content Description: Disregard Restriction of Header and Footer: Army Installations and State Action Papers - Puerto Rico
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC-2005 10351
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=PUERTO_RICO.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=10351
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc22323
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005