Community Response to Request From COL Raulerson Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Community Response to Request From COL Raulerson
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-09-19
- Content Description: Community response to request from COL Raulerson concerning Anniston Army Depot.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Anniston Army Depot
- Keyword: Community Input documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Place Name: United States - Alabama
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 10233
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=General_State_Alabama_Community_Input_-_Response_to_Request_from_COL_Raulerson%2c_June_9%2c_2005.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMIN&DocID_in=10233
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc22207
- Display Note: Received: 6/9/2005; Received as hard copy