U.S. Army Audit Agency The Army Basing Study 2005 22 April 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Army Audit Agency The Army Basing Study 2005 22 April 2005
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: The Director, The Army Basing Study (TABS) asked that we audit the TABS 2005 process. Our overall objective was to determine whether the process was effective. We focused our efforts on determining whether the Army established and used effective procedures for: Identifying candidate installations and leased facilities to study for possible closure or realignment. Collecting, certifying, and changing data. Assessing Army installations and leased facilities
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 9326
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=USAAA_Report_2005-0164-ALT_SumTABSProcess.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=9326
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc21572
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005