Memorandum in reference to: Travel Funding Policy & Procedure for JCSG AF BRAC Participants dtd 30 Oct 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Memorandum in reference to: Travel Funding Policy & Procedure for JCSG AF BRAC Participants dtd 30 Oct 2003
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-09-09
- Content Description: Memorandum in reference to: Travel Funding Policy & Procedure for JCSG AF BRAC Participants dtd 30 Oct 2003
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Air Force
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 9278
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=9278_Travel_Funding_Policy_%26_Procedure_for_JCSG_AF_BRAC_Participants_dtd_30_Oct_2003.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=9278
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc21523
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005