Letter dated 8 Jul 2004 to Rep. Barney Frank from Michael Wynn Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter dated 8 Jul 2004 to Rep. Barney Frank from Michael Wynn
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-09-08
- Content Description: Letter dated 8 Jul 2004 to Rep. Barney Frank from Michael Wynn in response to a letter to the SECDEF from Honorable Barney Frank ---relating that the detail of the BRAC decision making process must remain internal to the DoD until the SECDEF issues his closure and realignment recommendations in order to protect the integrity of the BRAC process.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 9204
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=USD%28AT%26L%29_to_Rep_Frank_-_JCSG_Subcrit_%26_Metrics_8_July_04.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=9204
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc21453
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005