Data Call 2 Criterion 5- NAS Atlanta (COBRA Data) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Data Call 2 Criterion 5- NAS Atlanta (COBRA Data)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-08-22
- Content Description: Department of Defense Clearinghouse Response: DoD Clearinghouse reply to a question from the BRAC Commission regarding Naval Air Station Atlanta.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Naval Air Station Atlanta
- Keyword: Clearinghouse Question Reply documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States - Georgia
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 7941
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Data_Call_2_Criterion5-ATLANTA.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCQR&DocID_in=7941
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc21206
- Display Note: Received: 7/28/2005