Letter from US Senators Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning to Chairman Principi dtd 05 August 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter from US Senators Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning to Chairman Principi dtd 05 August 2005
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-08-13
- Content Description: Executive Correspondence - Letter from US Senators Mitch McConnell and Jim Bunning to Chairman Principi regarding some information about future military installations in Kentucky and Fort Knox.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Fort Knox
- Keyword: Executive Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Federal documents
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 7257
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=15_Senate.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CEXECMAIL&DocID_in=7257
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc20553
- Display Note: Received: 8/9/2005; Received as hard copy