Candidate Recommendation # DON-0033R Naval Submarine Base (SUBASE) New London Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Candidate Recommendation # DON-0033R Naval Submarine Base (SUBASE) New London
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-08-09
- Content Description: Disregard Restriction of Header and Footer: Close Naval Submarine Base (SUBASE) New London, Connecticut. Document includes Justification, Payback, Economic Impact on Communities, Community Infrastructure, Environmental Impact.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Submarine Base New London
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States - Connecticut
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 6954
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=DON-0033R_Candidate_Rec_APR_18_with_OSD_edits.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=6954
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc20250
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005