Candidate Recommendation E&T #0029 - Attachment to March 10 Infrastructure Executive Council Meeting Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Candidate Recommendation E&T #0029 - Attachment to March 10 Infrastructure Executive Council Meeting
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-08-03
- Content Description: DISREGARD RESTRICTION HEADER AND FOOTER - E&T #0029 Realign Fort Belvoir, VA, by relocating Army Prime Power School training to Fort Leonard Wood, MO. INCLUDES: 1) Complementary Recommendations 2) Force Structure Capabilities 3) Military Value Summary 4) Capacity Analysis 5) COBRA Results 6) Economic Impact Report 7) Installation Criterion 7 Profile 8) Summary of Scenario Environmental Impacts INSTALLATIONS: Fort Belvoir, Fort Leonard
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 6326
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=E%26TCR-0029v2.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=6326
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc19597
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005