Acculturation to African Culture Exerts a Large Effect on Neuropsychological Measures Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Acculturation to African Culture Exerts a Large Effect on Neuropsychological Measures, poster, 2019; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1916222/: accessed June 8, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting Center for Psychosocial Health Disparities Research.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this poster.
Educational / Private Use
This poster has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the Center for Psychosocial Health Disparities Research in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this poster.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.