Executive Correspondence – Letter dtd 07/27/2005 to all BRAC Commissioners from Elton Gallegly Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Executive Correspondence – Letter dtd 07/27/2005 to all BRAC Commissioners from Elton Gallegly
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-07-30
- Content Description: Executive Correspondence – Letter dtd 07/27/2005 to all BRAC Commissioners from Elton Gallegly (Rep 24th CA) as a follow up to the Regional Hearing in Los Angeles on 07/14/2005 is submitting the attached to be included as part of the official record.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Executive Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Federal documents
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 5859
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=730200542011_Elton_Gallegy.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CEXECMAIL&DocID_in=5859
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc19141
- Display Note: Received: 7/29/2005; Received as hard copy