[Letters from Concerned Citizens to the BRAC Commission - July 2005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letters from Concerned Citizens to the BRAC Commission - July 2005]
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Added Title 10 Individual Letters from concerned citizens regarding Aberdeen Proving Ground
Author: Taylor, John MichaelCreator Type: Personal
Author: Singerman, PhillipCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-07
- Content Description: Letters from a concerned citizen (John Taylor) and the executive director of the Maryland Technology Development Corporation, Phillip Singerman regarding the possible realignment of Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. Taylor provides suggestions against realignments, while Singerman supports the idea.
- Physical Description: 3 letters
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aberdeen Proving Ground (Md.)
- Keyword: Community Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Place Name: United States - Maryland
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 5728
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=5728.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMAIL&DocID_in=5728
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc19010
- Display Note: Received: 6/27/2005; Received as hard copy