[Transdisciplinary Ancestral Genomic Research Investigations (TAGRI) II Conference Presentations on Artificial Intelligence in Health Research] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Transdisciplinary Ancestral Genomic Research Investigations (TAGRI) II Conference Presentations on Artificial Intelligence in Health Research], video, November 5, 2021; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1858617/: accessed August 7, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Engineering.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this video.
This video has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Engineering in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this video.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.