Digital Frontiers 2013 Conference and THAT Camp: Abstracts and Participant Biographies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Digital Frontiers 2013 Conference and THAT Camp: Abstracts and Participant Biographies
- Creation: 2013-09
- Content Description: Program listing the sponsors, participant biographies, and session abstracts for the Digital Frontiers 2013 Conference.
- Physical Description: 24 p.
- Keyword: digital humanities
- Keyword: genealogy
- Keyword: digital collections
- Keyword: research
- Keyword: scholarly communications
Name: Digital FrontiersCode: DIGIF
Name: UNT Digital Scholarship Cooperative (DiSCo)Code: DISCO
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc185790