Effects of dispersal strategy and migration history on genetic diversity and population structure of Antarctic lichens Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Effects of dispersal strategy and migration history on genetic diversity and population structure of Antarctic lichens, article, March 23, 2021; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1852323/: accessed December 7, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may download and share this article with others, but can't change it or use it commercially. Additionally, you must also acknowledge the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Making changes to this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.