BRAC 2005 Infrastructure Executive Council (IEC) Meeting Minutes of April 11, 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BRAC 2005 Infrastructure Executive Council (IEC) Meeting Minutes of April 11, 2005
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-22
- Content Description: DISREGARD RESTRICTION HEADER AND FOOTER - Briefing Includes: Process Overview, Summary of Candidate Recommendations, Pending IEC Deliverables, Financial Summary, and Global Posture Carrier Move in BRAC.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 5072
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Minutes_11_Apr_2005.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=5072
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc18370
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005