NTSU Notes, February 1980 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NTSU Notes, February 1980
- Alternate Title North Texas State University Notes
- Serial Title NTSU Notes
- Added Title NTSU Notes: Music news from North Texas State University
Author: North Texas State University. School of Music.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Mainous, FrankCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Balentine, PattiContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Editorial Assistant
Name: North Texas State University. School of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1980-02
- Content Description: The newsletter for the North Texas State University School of Music includes information about the faculty, staff, alumni, and activities of the School of Music.
- Physical Description: 10 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University. School of Music -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Texas -- Denton.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: performances
- Keyword: departmental news
- Keyword: faculty
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1980
Name: College of Music PublicationsCode: COMP
Name: UNT College of MusicCode: UNTCOM
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc181741
- Display Note: "NTSU Notes is published quarterly by the School of Music at North Texas State University for distribution to former students and friends of the University" (p. 7).