Technical Cross-Service Group - Daily Conference Meeting Minutes of January 10, 2005 Page: 2 of 30
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
January 0. 2004 BRAG 11. ()
* Dr. Schuette indicated a COBRA run will be completed ior discussion at tomorrows
1JCSG meeting .
* Mr. \lathes requested the FFRDC issue regarding the movement of FFRDCs be
resolved at tomorrow's 'JCS(i Meeting.
* )r. Higgins. Weapons and Armaments Subgroup Lead, indicated they will present
assumptions for COBRA runs for TECH-0019 and 1TECH-0043 during tomorrow's
* The T.l(Si approved COBRA ruin 2 to be perftoried r (41SR scenarios TECH
0008 and TIECH-(0(42 as presented. The decision regarding manpower cost savings
assumptions will be deferred until tomorrow's I.I(CSG Meeting.
* The IJCSG approved a COBRA run to be performed fr Enabling Technologies
scenario TECH-032. However. two COBRA ruins will be peroibrmed: one assuming
MILCON at Aberdeen and one ass uning no MILCON at Aberdeen.
* The FFRDC issue will be added to the agenda For tomorrow's TJCSG Meeting.
1. Mr. Strack will add the FFRDC issue to tomorrow's "iJCSG Meeting agenda.
Approved: . .
Mr. Al Shaffer
(haiiman Capabilities Integration Team
1. Outline -Agenda
2. Iist of Attendees
3. Read Ahead Materials
Draii Dclibciralve Docume-'nt - For l)iscussion PurTposes :ntiy - 1)o Nor Release I nder FOIA
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical Cross-Service Group - Daily Conference Meeting Minutes of January 10, 2005, text, July 8, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc18172/m1/2/: accessed January 18, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.