Technical Cross-Service Group - Daily Conference Meeting Minutes of January 10, 2005 Page: 1 of 30
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
lanua v 10 ).204 DCN: 3925 BRAC' FO()O
Technical Joint Cross-Service Group (IJCSG)
Daily Conference Call
Meeting Minutes of 10 January 2005
Dr. Scga chaired the meeting. The agenda is enclosed in attachment 1. The list of
attendees is enclosed in attachment 2. Read ahead materials for the moting are enclosed
iln attaclhment 3. The primary objective br the meeting was to review RFC and Scenario
Data Call Status and to review any proposed subgrouLip scenario data assumptions. the
agenda topics are listed below in the order in which they were covered. Ilhe key points.
decisions and action items from the meeting are as follows:
RFC and Scenario Data Call Status
* The Army is making progress with their scenario data.
* The Navy is making progress with their data as well and should have all initial data
certified and submitted by the end of this week.
* The Air Force will have all initial scenario data certified and submitted by
Wednesday. 12 January 2005.
* I'wo Critical RI Cs are still outstanding: Navy China Take RFC and the Ft. Rucker
* Mr. Shaffer requested the Service Principals to assign additional resources to working
the data discrepancies so the data are cleaned uIp in the near term.
* Mr. Simmons will request that the Arm y BRAC office irecase all Army data that is
Sub.roup Scen.ario D. )ata Assumptions
* Mr. Micziva, C4ISR Subgroup Lead. presented proposed data assumptions for
COBRA runs for IECH-0008 and TECH-(0)42.
* Historically. 15% in manpower savings have been realized using COBRAX for
consolidalion scenarios in past BIRAC rounds. Therefre, Mr. Shaffer recommended
the T.JCSG standardize this 15% assumption across the board for all JTCSG
* Dr. Beiry, Enablinr Technologies Subgroup Lead, presented COBRA run
assumptions for TECH--032.
* Dr. Schuette. Innovative Systems Subgroup Iead, indicated COBRA presented RF"s
and COBRA assumptions fbr TE('H-0040.
Drati Deliberative Document - For Discussion I'Prposes Only- Do Not Release under OL,
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical Cross-Service Group - Daily Conference Meeting Minutes of January 10, 2005, text, July 8, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc18172/m1/1/: accessed October 17, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.