Setting That Record Straight: Revised Program Notes for Sounds of New Music, Smithsonian Recordings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Setting That Record Straight: Revised Program Notes for Sounds of New Music, Smithsonian Recordings
- Added Title Sounds of New Music, Smithsonian Recordings. FX 6160
Editor: Hartsock, RalphCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Bruck, EugeneContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005
- Content Description: Revised program notes for the recording "Sounds of New Music" produced by Smithsonian Recordings. The document includes an introduction, a list of relevant formats and associated OCLC numbers to which the notes correspond, and a brief description of each piece appearing on the recording.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Orchestral music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prepared piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Musique concrète.
- Keyword: historical notes
- Keyword: annotations
- Keyword: tables of contents
- Keyword: playlists
- Item is not a Primary Source
- References: Sounds of New Music [sound recording], Smithsonian Recordings. FX 6160.
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc181696
- Academic Department: Libraries
- Display Note: "Notes by Eugene Bruck; revised by Ralph Hartsock, (c) 2005."