Automated NDNP Quality Review Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Automated NDNP Quality Review
Author: Weidner, AndrewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Library of CongressContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-09-12
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2013 National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP) Awardee Conference in Washington D.C. This presentation discusses automated processes and ensuring quality for the NDNP at the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries.
- Physical Description: 38 p.
- Keyword: digitized newspapers
- Keyword: automated processes
- Keyword: batch reports
- Keyword: AutoHotkey tools
- Conference: National Digital Newspaper Program Awardee Conference, 2013, Washington DC, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc181692
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit