IUPAC-NIST Solubility Data Series. 99. Solubility of Benzoic Acid and Substituted Benzoic Acids in Both Neat Organic Solvents and Organic Solvent Mixtures. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title IUPAC-NIST Solubility Data Series. 99. Solubility of Benzoic Acid and Substituted Benzoic Acids in Both Neat Organic Solvents and Organic Solvent Mixtures.
Author: Acree, William E. (William Eugene)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: American Institute of PhysicsPlace of Publication: [College Park, Maryland]
- Creation: 2013-05-15
- Physical Description: 525 p.
- Content Description: Article on the solubility of benzoic acid and substituted benzoic acids in both neat organic solvents and organic solvent mixtures.
- Keyword: dissolving
- Keyword: organic compounds
- Keyword: solubility alcohols
- Keyword: alkanes
- Keyword: alkanenitriles
- Keyword: alkoxalcohols
- Keyword: alkyl ethanoates
- Keyword: benzoic acid
- Keyword: chloroalkanes
- Keyword: dialkyl ethers
- Keyword: solubility
- Keyword: solvents
- Keyword: substituted benzoic acids
- Journal: Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 2013, College Park: American Institute of Physics
- Publication Title: Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data
- Volume: 42
- Issue: 3
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- DOI: 10.1063/1.4816161
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc181688
- Academic Department: Chemistry
- Display Note: Copyright 2013 American Institute of Physics. The following article appeared in the Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data 42:3, http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4816161
- Display Note: Abstract: Solubility data are compiled and reviewed for benzoic acid and 63 substituted benzoic acids dissolved in neat organic solvents and well-defined binary and ternary organic solvent mixtures. The compiled solubility data were retrieved from the published chemical and pharmaceutical literature covering the period from 1900 to the beginning of 2013.