103-06A-RH11 - State Input - VA - Regional Hearing - 7-7-2005 - National Capital Area Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 103-06A-RH11 - State Input - VA - Regional Hearing - 7-7-2005 - National Capital Area
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-19
- Content Description: Mr. Chairman, members, and staff of the Base Realignment and Closure Commission, the task you have before you is a difficult one, but essential to allow the Department of Defense to reduce their investment on unneeded facilities, thus freeing up resources for critical readiness requirements. You, and your colleagues who are not here today, are to be commended for the formidable challenge that you have assumed for the benefit of the American people and the men and women in uniform, the finest military in the world.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Defense Agency
- Keyword: Regional Hearing Issue Summaries documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States - Virginia
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legal Document
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 4861
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=4861_-_103-06A-RH11_-_State_Input_-_VA_-_Regional_Hearing_-_7-7-2005_-_National_Capital_Area.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CRHIS&DocID_in=4861
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc18047
- Display Note: Received: 7/18/2005