[Business Administration Building - Exterior - 1960 - #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Business Administration Building - Exterior - 1960 - #1]
- Creation: 1960-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the business administration building's exterior and entrance. The photo was taken from a side angle and has a tree blocking the top corner of the image.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=33.212124755505926; east=-97.14662620093486;
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-091-141-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc179571