[North side of Administration Building at North Texas State College, from parking lot (#3)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [North side of Administration Building at North Texas State College, from parking lot (#3)]
Donor: University of North Texas. University Relations, Communications and Marketing.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 195u
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the exterior of the Administration Building at North Texas State College. This photograph depicts the north side of the Administration Building and a parking with cars in front of the building. Some people are visible on the sidewalk around the parking lot and in front of the building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: university campuses
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State College -- Photographs.
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: Administration Building
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Hurley Administration Building
- Keyword: cars
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Automobiles.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.2111479603962; east=-97.14846009999997;
- Coverage Date: 195u
Name: University of North Texas ArchivesCode: UNTA
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-090-005-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc179028
- Display Note: This Administration Building opened in 1956. In 2002 it was renamed the Hurley Administration Building in honor of Dr. Alfred F. Hurley, retiring chancellor and former president of UNT, and his wife Joanna Hurley.