Army - Surge #35 -March 22, 2005 - Briefing and Minutes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Army - Surge #35 -March 22, 2005 - Briefing and Minutes
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-07
- Content Description: DISREGARD RESTRICTION HEADER AND FOOTER - Briefing Includes: Present for information: Timeline Update; Present for review: Topics for Discussion, Integration of Candidate Recommendations IV, Review of Candidate Recommendations, New JCSG Candidate Recommendations, Assessment of JCSG Candidate Recommendations Briefed at 15 March SRG, Quantitative Roll-Up of Candidate Recommendations to Date, Army Hot Spots; Recommendations; Way Ahead
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 3798
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=SRG_35_-_22_March_2005.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=3798
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17889
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005