[Letters from Niaga Falls Community to the BRAC - May 2005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letters from Niaga Falls Community to the BRAC - May 2005]
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Added Title Niagara Falls Air Force Reserve Form Letter - 320
- Creation: 2005-05-27
- Content Description: Letters from citizens of the Niagara Falls, New York, area to the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission (BRAC). These signed form letters call for the BRAC to reconsider the recommendation to close down the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Base.
- Physical Description: 320 letters :  p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Air Force.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Niagara Falls Air Force Reserve Base (N.Y.)
- Keyword: Community Input documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Place Name: United States - New York - Niagara County - Niagara Falls
- Coverage Date: 2005
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 4766
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=4766_-_niagara_form_320sr.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMIN&DocID_in=4766
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17870
- Display Note: Received: 7/18/2005