Mule production. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mule production.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1341.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Williams, J. O. (John Oscar), 1885-Creator Type: Personal
Author: Speelman, S. R. (Sanford Reed), 1894-Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1949
- Digitized: 2007-05
- Content Description: Describes the benefits of work mules, methods for breeding them, and characteristics of high-quality mules.
- Physical Description: ii, 28 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mules.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mules -- Breeding.
- Keyword: work animals
- Keyword: jack
- Keyword: mare
- Keyword: foal
- Keyword: judging mules
- Keyword: market classes of mules
- Keyword: raising mules
- Keyword: animal husbandry
- Keyword: farm animals
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15715359
- UNT Catalog No.: b3057223x
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1341/8
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1784
- Display Note: Issued August 1923; revised February 1938 and July 1948; printed 1949. Includes bibliographical references.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000