On the constructibility with ruler and compass of a minimum chord in a parabola Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title On the constructibility with ruler and compass of a minimum chord in a parabola
Author: Anghel, NicolaeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: American Romanian Academy of Arts and SciencesPlace of Publication: [Berkeley, California]
- Creation: 1997
- Content Description: Article on the constructibility with ruler and compass of a minimum chord in a parabola. The author gives a constructive description of all the points inside a parabola admitting a minimum chord of fixed direction.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: parabola
- Keyword: synthetic geometry
- Keyword: minimum chord
- Journal: Libertas Mathematica, 1997, Berkeley: American Romanian Academy of Arts and Sciences, pp. 9-12
- Publication Title: Libertas Mathematica
- Volume: XVII
- Page Start: 9
- Page End: 12
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc177421
- Academic Department: Mathematics
- Display Note: Abstract: In this note we give a constructive description of all the points inside a parabola admitting a minimum chord of fixed direction.